domenica 2 marzo 2014

English food in Heathrow

It's time to leave the country for Christmas holidays which means it's time to review a restaurant at the airport. The one I wanted to try is . They advertise outside they make traditional English food and because I'm a big fan of English cuisine we decided to eat there. It's a modern restaurant, it looks almost like a with e bar, the sits are soft and comfortable and the stuff is extremely friendly and polite. We ordered soup of the day which was cavulflower soup and it was very good. As main we asked for salmon and eggs with toast, which was ok, and we also ordered steak pie which was good, it came with mash potatoes and peas, the side was not very good, quite plain taste.
I didn't have high expectations from a restaurant inside the airport but I quite enjoyed the overall experience and next time I go to Heathrow airport I think I will eat there again.
We didn't order any wine and spent 27£.
Rate: 6 out of 10.
LinkHuxleys




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento