martedì 29 aprile 2014

Rosso pomodoro in Nottinghill

Rossi pomodoro is a chain from north of Italy, I use to eat there in Milan and there is a good one in Covent garden as well. They usually make very good pizza and good pasta. For the first time I went to the one in Nottinghill and I expected the same dishes with the same taste but I was disappointed. We have three different kind of pasta, fusilli with ricotta cheese and vegetables called cime di rapa, paccher with peas and meatball and gnocchi with cherry tomatoes. None of the was particularly good. Fusilli was too dry but was not too bad, paccheri was awful. The sauce was made with pass at a but it tasted like they didn't cook it and it was tasteless. Gnocchi was nothing special neither.
I wouldn't recommend it.
Rate: 5 out of 10.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento