mercoledì 5 febbraio 2014

Welcome to Brussels

I was in Brussels for a weekend and it was a great opportunity for finding a good restaurant and writing a review. Estrille was the restaurant chosen by me and my friends, I organised the venue for 12 of us and I'm glad I did.
The environment is fine and elegant with soft light all over the dining rooms, some walls are painted and some of them show raw bricks, arches connect one room to the other one. The staff is really polite and friendly, we didn't know anything about the dishes they serve and they have been very nice with us trying to answer all our questions. The food was great, everybody was happy, some of us, included me, ordered Carbonada which is a stewed beef cooked with beer and it comes with French fries.  I was not really happy about the side because I think it would have been better to serve the beef with something else but the meat was absolutely great, soft and tasy. Some people ordered duck breast which was a big portion and a good one.
Some had seafood and some chicken. I also had a starter which is duck pate with smell of orange, it was absolutely great. The bill was  a bit expensive but in my understanding restaurants in Brussels are expensive. We spent 40€ each and we also ordered wine and beer.
Rate: 8 out of 10
Link:Estrille



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento