domenica 16 febbraio 2014

Flowers from Provence

We had been attracted by this nice and small restaurant with flowering table cloths and an advert saying 13£ for two courses. After asking if dogs are allowed we got in down to the back with our puppy. I didn't read the name of the restaurant but flowers everywhere and paintings of lavender reminded me Provence, it was not a surprise when I found out its name is La Provence.
My starter was aubergine and olive pâté and as main I had sea bream on a bed of artichoke and fondue. It was delicious and I enjoyed it very much.
Other dishes were great as well. The dessert I had was homemade chocolate pudding with amazing chocolate fondue in the middle. The staff are very friendly and polite and the service is quick.
We also ordered espresso and we paid 20£ each.
This little cosy French restaurant was a beautiful surprise.
Rate: 8 out of 10.
Link: La Provence






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento