domenica 17 novembre 2013

Quiet and delicious Indian place

Many people recommended the Karma restaurant, some of them Indian, some Italians, so we finally decided to give it a try. It was Saturday night and the restaurant was not crowded. The environment was elegant, soft music, white table cover everywhere, at least 2 glasses for each sit plus 3 cutlery and napkin folded in a nice shape. 

We ordered a non veg starter to share and samosa as starters plus chicken and lamb araki tandori as main. The starter was really good. The 2 pieces of lamb were absolutely delicious, some chicken, a nice kind of flat meatball and fried chicken. The 4 different dressings were very flavoursome. The grilled lamb was what I liked the most, it was tasty and tender, when the waiter brought my main I was really glad to see it was the same lamb I was tasting before. I really loved it and chicken was fantastic as well. I can say this is the first time I enjoyed eating Indian food so much.


We spent £22 each and got a 50% discount for the next time we will eat there.
Rate: 8 out of 10.
Link: Karma

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento