giovedì 28 novembre 2013

A Turkish restaurant in front of Hammermsith station

I passed by this restaurant a hundred times and I have never noticed it. Well I finally tried it on Saturday at lunch time. It's a quite elegant environment and nice staff. We ordered aubergine smashed and hummus with homemade bread as starter and an hamburger and lamb grilled as main. The food was good, the best dish was the aubergine starter which was great, full of taste, the meat was not too good though, the grilled lamb was fat and the hamburger was not cooked very well but we enjoyed it.
The restaurant is very nice inside and it has got potential, they should put a bit more effort in quality.
I wouldn't invite my friends here for dinner but it's ok for lunch. We only spent 15 pound each and we ordered 2 starters and two main courses with tap water.
Rate: 6 out of 10.
Link: Lala brasserie







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento