sabato 9 novembre 2013

Hidden cosy pub in Hammersmith

After a period of inactivity I'm back with my reviews. Apparently recently I fell in love with English culture and English cuisine more than I would have ever expected. So have my choices, in fact I quite often prefer English gastropubs to Italian restaurants.
The Stonemasons Arms is a cosy hidden pub in Hammersmith with a nice local atmosphere, it's a typical English pub with wood floor, wood tables and low lights, there is a dining area and a drinking area. They also have a patio outside with a few tables. I had just a quiche with mushrooms and spinach, it was served in a bed of salad with caramelised onions, tomatoes,, small pieces of crunchy bread and rocket. The dish was delicious. Some people at the table had a steak with chips and it looked like something I have to try next time.
I'm sure I will go back to this place because food is really really good.
I also had a beer and I paid less than 10 pound and I think it was good money for value.
Rate: 8 out of 10
Link:  The Stonemasons Arm


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento