lunedì 9 settembre 2013

Sapori Sardi again but with less enthusiasm

For the first time we choose Sapori Sardi in Fulham on a Saturday night. It was quite nice to see the restaurant full of people.  Soft lights for a nice atmosphere. I had spaghetti with lobster and for me it was the first time ever. Well yes I had no idea of how a lobster tastes. The dish was a big size and I enjoyed it a lot. Pasta was well cooked as always and the topping was great even if I found out lobster is not my favourite food. My friend has grilled ricotta cheese and a special dish from sardinian made with carosau bread layers, with tomato sause and cheese. It was quite good. Wine was great, we had 2 bottles of Vermentino Sardo, a white wine from Sardinia.
I was just a bit disappointed because my two favourite dishes were not in the menu anymore. I love how they make filled pasta but there is only one dish left which contains mint which doesn't match very well with ravioli.
Rate: 8 out of 10
Link:


Sapori Sardi



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento