lunedì 9 settembre 2013

PIZZA UNION in Liverpool Street

Pizza Union is a modern place created  for young people, there is modern music in background and you have to order your food at the till and pick it up later your self. As usual I went there because a friend of mine suggested it as a place where they make very good pizza. As soon as my friend picked up his pizza I noticed that the size was not big, and I also noticed that the menu was not traditional Italian. You can find pizza with egg and with mascarpone which you couldn't find in Italy . finally I got my pizza, I ordered a traditional pizza with ham, rocket and parmesan cheese. I think ingredients were good but I didn't enjoy pizza too much. Pizza base was not very good, parmesan was not in small pieces called "scaglie"in Italian as it should be but it was more like fine crumble. Price was cheap, we spent 17 pound for 2 pizzas and 2 beers.
Rate: 5 out of 10
Link: Pizza Union




2 commenti: