giovedì 4 luglio 2013

Honest burger a good one in central L

It has been told me this hamburger is very good so I went there with high expectation. It was Wednesday night and we had to wait from 15 to 8 till 9:30. We stayed just outside the place chatting and drinking. Finally we went inside and we had to sit in a small table a bit squeezed. I ordered the honest burger without chips but salad instead. The burger was good not so big though as at almost 10 o'clock I was really hungry. It was made with some cooked onion probably caramelaized which I liked and melted cheddar. Bread was simple. They have good beer choices on the menu and I tried a few chips as well and they are really good with some rosemary on the top, actually one of the beast chips I tried. Price is quite cheap probably that's why this place is so popular we spent 13 £ each. Nice for a night out with friends.
Rate: 7 out of 10.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento