sabato 28 giugno 2014

Mozzarella bar

I have heard about this place a couple of times recently and yesterday I finally went there. The environment is new and stylish, quite dark even too much and air conditioning was quite high.
We started with a portion of mixed crostini which we shared. There were three pieces of bread quite small, one topped with a nice pâté, one with ndujua which is a chili pâté made in south of Italy and the last one and other pâté which I'm not sure about. Crosini were good but a bit overpriced considering the small portion.  I had quite high expectations of the pizza but it didn't really matched them. My pizza was topped with speck, the base was very soft but too floury, the top was generous but there were some big pieces of tomatoes which I didn't really like, I prefer when pizza is topped with passata but there was chopped tomatoes sauce instead.
We also had tiramisu which was really good. We ordered some wine as well. Overall the restaurant is good but if I want to eat a good pizza it wouldn't be my first choice. We spent 28£ each.
Rate: 6 out if 10

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento