domenica 15 giugno 2014

Canela, even better

I have been in this small restaurant a few times in the past but when I went there again I found out the management changed and I was not happy about that because I liked the previous one.
The restaurant is bigger than before, it's more elegant as well, tables are made with marble and weitres wear all the same uniform.
I ordered an aubergine salad and stewed beef as main course. The salad was very good with a delicious dressing which I never tasted before. Beef was good but not special. They brought us some home made flat crunchy bread which was a perfect combination with the salad.
There is a wide Portuguese wine selection and I decided to try one of them which was very good.
Other people at the table ordered different dishes, deep fried seafood and fagiolata which is a dish made with mixed beens and came with rice and cous cous.
We extremely enjoyed everything, fagiolata was probably the most tasty dish.
Rate: 8
Link: Canela





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento