mercoledì 11 dicembre 2013

Week End in the countryside, Italy

One of the best places for eating in Italy is Emilia Romagna. If you want to find the best traditional homemade food you have to go to the country side. The "Week End" restaurant is located in a small town called "Osteria Nuova" and it is well known by local people for its cuisine. I hadn't been there for many years and I wanted to go again. Well the food was great. As starter we had piadina which is a traditional homemade bread typical from my region with different kinds of salami, ham, and a regional cheese. After I ordered ravioli pasticciati (homemade filled pasta served with ragu and cream sauce). My dish was delicious and my friends were quite pleased by their pasta as well. We also ordered profiteroles as dessert which was amazing. All desserts were homemade, and they also brought some ciambella, some limoncino and other liquors, for free, at the end of the meal.
The total bill was 75€ for 4 of us.
Rate: 9 out of 10.
Link: Week End






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento