mercoledì 18 dicembre 2013

Try Thai in Manchester

Try Thai is a very good restaurant in Manchester even if I'm not an expert of thai food I really enjoyed it.
The environment is nice, there are many people from Asia eating there which makes me think food is good.
Starters were great, I had crispy noodles with king prawns and it was delicious. As main course I had yellow curry with beef. The dish is just a little bit spicy but you can feel chilli only a minute after you tasted it, like a background taste. The portions were really big and I couldn't finish mine. They also have a good selection of wine and we ordered a bottle of Gavi from North of Italy. Everybody was happy with their food, a friend of mine had a dish with seafood and it looked amazing, I didn't try it but he told me it was tasteful. The only thing someone complained about was that all dishes were too sweet and actually mine was sweet too.
We spent 25£ each for four starters, four main and a bottle of wine. When I was going out of the restaurant I was glad to see there was a dog sitting next a customer.
Rate: 8 out of 10.
Link: Try Thai


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento