domenica 23 giugno 2013

A touch of Italy.. Piccolo Buco in Rome

I went to Rome on holiday last December and I tried a different restaurant every day.
There is one of them which is stuck in my mind. I asked the waiter what was his favourite dish and I had amazing bucatini all'amatriciana which is a traditional dish from Rome,  my mom had spaghetti alla carbonara, and both of them were amazing. This place is called Piccolo Buco which mean small whole in English probably because the restaurant is tiny and family ran.
It's close to Fontana di Trevi and even if it is in the middle of a turistic area the food is so great that you can't forget it.
I couldn't eat anything cooked better, bucatini were delicious and I would love to go back to Rome only to try it again! It was very cheap as well!
Rate: 10 out of 10
Link: Piccolo Buco





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento